We provide a nurturing and loving environment . . .
- Where children feel safe and encouraged to explore materials and relationships with peers and adults.
- Where it is understood that each child develops at an individual pace and according to his or her needs
- Where learning, laughter, and children’s play are cherished.
- Where children can develop independence and self-control.
- Where initiative and competence are fostered.
- Where children are encouraged and guided to develop socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually through a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Where children and their families are treated with respect.
- Where God’s love and caring are ever present.