Lunch Bunch is an informal extended day program open to all children enrolled in Cross of Christ Preschool. You may utilize the Lunch Bunch program as much or as little as you wish on a space-available basis. It is flexible and designed to accommodate your schedule. Sign-up lists are distributed by teachers at the beginning of the school year and are based on teacher availability and class interest.
- Offered on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
- Children will eat lunch, play at learning centers, have small/large group activities and play outside
- Children should bring a NUT FREE lunch from home
- The cost is $15/session for one child or $25/session for two children from the same family
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A 10% discount is given to families who sign up in advance for the semester and pay in full
Summer Camp- traditionally held in the month of June, is taught by Cross of Christ teachers and staff. The fun-filled sessions are theme-based and consist of both outdoor play and indoor activities. Sessions will use concepts of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) to explore topics through inquiry, testing, solving problems, and drawing conclusions about their own learning in developmentally appropriate ways.
Preschool and Kindergarten Summer Camp
This exciting camp is for all children who are currently attending Cross of Christ Preschool and Kindergarten or who are enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Each week is Monday through Thursday from 9-11:45am
- The cost per week is $150 for each child and $270 for two children from the same family
- Children need to bring their own NUT FREE snack from home